Original Prusa i3 MK3s 3D printer /KIT
Prusa i3 MK3s
Prusa i3 is a proven design with tens of thousands users all around the planet.
The kit is designed to be easily assembled with minimal tools that are included in the box. Every section has its own bag and clear size chart to make assembly of this printer one of the easiest of all printers on the market today. There is no better quality kit on the market.
YES, we can build this kit for you. Simply select the assembly option below and add to your cart.
Please note: GST will be added at checkout.
Change the colour of your MK3s
$ 40 AUD
Not a fan of the orange? Change the printer colours to: Blue, Light Blue, Red, Yellow, Apple Green, White, Clear Printed in PETG (same material as the original parts) on a MK3 with textured bed. Let us know in the comments during payment which colour you would like.
We can print parts for your MK3 in almost any colour you like (we'll source the material if we don't currently stock it).
- Enhanced extruder and filament sensor
- 31% bigger build volume - 10500 cm3 (25 x 21 x 20 cm or or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8 in)
- Open frame design for easy use
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
- Upto 40% faster printing thanks to the genuine E3D V6 Full hotend
- 0,4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1,75 mm filament
- Layer height from 50 microns
- Automatic mesh bed levelling
- Automatic skew axes compensation
- Heatbed with cold corners compensation - for warpless 3D printing from any material
- Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
- Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy multicolor printing
- 1 kg (2 lbs) PLA filament included
- Average power consumption 70 W (printing PLA) or 100 W (printing ABS), exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm (16.5 x 16.5 x 15 inches), weight 6,5 kg (14 lbs), CE certification
- Specially optimized firmware for quiet printing